Saturday, August 27, 2011

Today is not a happy day........ the happy place is sad

*click pics for full view*

It's not a good day at all for my bf. =(  Things are happening around him and nothing is in his control.  I want to help but there's nothing I can do....  We barely have time to see each other anymore.  His new schedule is a train wreck.  He needs sleep but he won't be getting it today.... He might be able to sleep a bit after all ^_^


I'm by myself today.....  I felt like drawing but couldn't think of anything good to draw.... so I ended up doodling for a few minutes like always...

*I just noticed I seriously herp-a-derped when I wrote the date at the bottom. I wrote 10 instead of 11. and ya I didn't even try.... those are supposed to be clouds.


My bf has been looking at my blog page tho.... I don't know when the next time he can check this will be....  So I know what I'm going to do.  This blog's primary function will be to act as a place where he can come and look and hopefully get a smile =)  Of course everyone else is still welcome to visit and play here as well.  I will share lots of funny pics I find that I think he would like (which I was going to do anyways) and probably more doodles of my own.  I'll feel better about posting my art here cuz I turned off the google crawl option..... not that anyone would steal it..... I haven't drawn a decent pic in a long time.


I think we need some funnies now....


1 comment:

  1. That's awful, I'm sorry to hear that :( I want to make him some Mac N Chi's ^^

    ReplyDelete