Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Latest project~ icons

A while back I color changed some Mario mushroom icons for Doc..... I want nice icons too....  So instead of endlessly searching on the internets for icons I probably wouldn't like anyway because I'm so picky and since I've gotten into lots of trouble for going on internet hunts like that before.....  I'm just makin' my own..... Wanted something classic..... Ponies are too obvious..... Goin' with Zelda...

Already got some down.  Stumped on what I want for my art programs folder...  Sure was a pain in the butt to get that pictobox to replace the icons of irfanview.... I feel so proud~


I decided I wanted to make nice rupees for program icons..... had a hard time finding a nice realistic rupee... finally found one from an etsy seller that makes some... I used those pics but the trouble was it was a keychain and I had a tough time covering up the chain link...


Took the rupee, popped it in gimp for some nice recolors but used my MS Digital Image program to do the real work.  Super proud and pleased with the firefox and chrome ones~  I'm inclined to think they might look a little dim but I think that's just the screen....  Not too pleased with the bittorrent one but oh wells...





Worked so much in one night I hurt my wrist :(  When I get enough accomplished I might start a different blog page dedicated to only zelda icons...  I'd feel like most of my work would be squandered if I didn't pass these around....

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. I love the Treasure Chest. If you use it as the recycle bin you could change the empty bin sound to the chest opening sound! :)

    0_0 That would be glorious.

    ReplyDelete